Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What does INSPIRATION mean to you?

Inspiration plays such an important role in one's life.. If u're not inspired, u wouldn't be happy with the current situation u r in... I know it's easier said than done due to one's living environment circumstances.. However, take a step back from everything n think.. u only live once!!


  Live life n Live it BIG!!



According to the dictionary n I quote Inspiration means:
(a) A divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul
(b) The divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced

We r surrounded by so many people and things that can give u a positive and a negative influence.. Hence in saying that, by taking the positive influence, of course u'll turn out to be a better person, mentally, physically n spiritually..


As from my experience, my family and friends provided me the biggest inspiration I can ever have in my life.. Without them, I wouldn't be standing here n "preaching" about it :P

Taking the risk,  flying all the way from Australia to come back to SP, Malaysia, I was quite skeptical whether I would be able to adapt the culture and lifestyle once more. I still remember him telling me :" Babe, u've got me here with u.. What more can go wrong?? We have each other and that's all it matters.. Come what may and we can deal with all the obstacles.." From then on, he inspired me to continue the plan of opening up the Patisserie.. Even though there were ups and downs, he picks me up and lead me through the fog until the sun shines again.. A partner, companion, true friend or spouse should be able to inspire u with their words.. U don't need a page long of words.. A single sentence is so much more powerful n can change someone's mindset in a blink of an eye!! 



As for someone who inspired me through creativity is my best friend, Chen, who is currently living in Melbourne.. We have been friends since high school n were not separable until we each went our way in Australia.. Her photography skills speak for itself.. Her artwork reflects what she is seeing through those camera lenses.. They r mesmerizing, artful n yet they r telling me what emotion she was going through at the moment when she captured them.. 


Scenery of Melbourne (Sunset)- This makes me miss Australia so much!! The peace n quiet after the peak hour traffic when everyone has gone home..


Countryside Sunrise


Breeze blowing gently

City life

Peaceful Side of Japan


Serene & Peace

Abandoned Train Tracks

Her Recent Production (A woman's body- Contemporary Dancing Movement)
Look it as an art form, not something prerogative











Movements (Martial Arts- Wushu)













INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

Tumblr_lqtr6tsegb1qe6tu1o1_500_large

Tumblr_lp7u2616gv1qdt7kvo1_500_large
Tumblr_lqq29wo8sa1qlaa6wo1_500_large

Brunette-cute-girl-inspirational-quotes-favim.com-134088_large

Tumblr_ljzfx3oeox1qc0cxpo1_500_large

Tumblr_lf1ltbrcni1qddkhgo1_500_large

Img_0902_large


Well... U can find inspirations in any form and they're endless.. I cant keep writing what inspires me.. U might fall asleep at the end of it...



However, this is what I would love for u to do... 
(i) go to a quiet place- no interruptions from human n noise
(ii) deep thoughts- r u happy or not happy with the current situation u r in? y or y not? 
(iii) what or who would inspire u to continue and to change the current situation?
(iv) write it all down on a piece of paper
(v) stick it on a wall, table, ceiling, toilet bowl etc (a place that u'll be spending most of ur time at)
(vi) keep reminding urself everything is possible, only u r the obstacle of stopping u from doing things that u want to do!!!



Share ur story with me if u like :)






Cheers,


Melody Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment